Call for Proposals - CLOSED
Dear CLAE members and friends,
You are invited to submit proposals for a plenary session or workshop for the CLAE Biennial Meeting to be held in Quebec City, QC from October 14-16, 2016.
The proposal should be organized under the following headings:
- Session outline (maximum 250 words)
- Learning objectives (maximum 5)
- Target audience
- Learning format: Lectures or workshops
- Name of the chairperson (including affiliation and contact information)
- Name of each speaker with a title of the talk and affiliation.
Please note the following:
- Registration rates for Session Chairs and speakers are currently under discussion by the CLAE executive. Information will be available at a later date.
- Speakers and chairs will not be provided with travel or accommodation expenses.
- Sessions are limited to a maximum of 5 speakers and 2 hours.
- Preference will be given to topics relevant to the broader community that include multidisciplinary speakers from different Canadian regions/centers.
- The deadline for submission is January 8, 2016.
- The main topics of this conference will be SUDEP and psychogenic non-epileptic seizures. Two short courses will also be held focussing on Genetics and Statistics. Therefore, submissions should have limited or no overlap with these topics.
- The CLAE Education Committee will review all proposals and send decision notifications by February 29, 2016.
Please submit your proposals electronically to:
Dr. Paolo Federico
c/o CLAE Secretariat
If you do not receive an email acknowledgement of your submission within 3 days, please contact me at the email listed above.
We hope that you will all consider contributing to what promises to be an outstanding meeting.Sincerely,
Paolo Federico MD, PhD, FRCPCEducation Director, CLAE